Friday, April 4, 2008

Charlotte Mason and a trip to the bowling alley

Last Saturday, I had a divine appointment. I know it was ordained by God and I was exactly where I was supposed to be from 9am-4pm. I went to a Charlotte Mason seminar. If you don't know who Charlotte Mason was, please check out http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlotte_Mason. I'll blog more about her and how she's changed our homeschool later.


A previous planned Sunday school social was also scheduled for last Saturday afternoon. Being that I can't be in two places at once (no matter how hard I try!) my dear husband was going to take the girls bowling and then I was going to meet them for dinner afterwards. Not wanting to give to many instructions and appear as though I didn't think he could handle it, my only instruction was, let them pick out what they want to wear, just make sure they have socks for bowling. Well, when I got to the restaurant here is what I saw:



I guess next time I should be more specific about coordinating seasons and not wearing tights with sandals. Or maybe I should just let it be, no one seemed to mind but me!

No comments: